Study more and spend less with a Udemy Coupon Code!
Does Udemy do Black Friday?
This Black Friday is your opportunity to access the massive sales and discounts Udemy offers. During the Black Friday sale Udemy runs, you can get a deal Udemy offers and bargain prices on different courses. The most important of these offers is that which allows you to buy one course and get any of your favorite courses free.
Do not miss this huge Black Friday sale! Add this page to your bookmarks to check when the deals are available!
But the savings don't stop after Black Friday, Udemy offers great discounts during other major holidays so make sure to check back during Christmas, Memorial Day, and more.
Udemy Saving Ideas
Trying to gather as much knowledge as possible on the internet can be very expensive, especially when you're doing so from a reputable platform. However, there are several great ways to save money when taking a course on Udemy:
- First, you have to check through this BravoDeal page to find out the offers available.
- There are thousands of courses for you to choose from all starting at $9. Youdon't even need a Udemy coupon code to enjoy this offer!
- You can take leadership courses for as low as $12.
- Find the best software courses starting at $14 with this code Udemy offers.
- Get a free gift Udemy deal for new customers that allows you to enjoy free courses.
- You can enjoy Udemy for businesses and access thousands of business courses.
- Create an account today and get lifetime access to the best Udemy courses.
- Visit the Udemy blog to stay updated on tips around different subjects.
Does Udemy offer free certificates?
Sadly, there are no free certificate courses from Udemy online at the moment. Every course that comes with a certificate is paid for and approved. This does not mean there are no free courses on the platform. You'll also find free courses with practice tests!
However, you can use an Udemy promo code to access a paid certification course for free!
How to request a return?
Every course made available on Udemy is guaranteed to be quality and in line with modern standards for that course. However, if you're not satisfied with a course gotten from Udemy, you can seek a refund within 30 days of making payment.
To request a refund, you will be required to:
- Navigate to your purchase history to get the course and its cost.
- Select the course and click request refund, and you'd be directed to a refund page.
- Then, you should expand your shopping cart and click request refund.
- Select how you want to be refunded and your refund will be processed.
Several online learning platforms exist that offer different courses in various fields of study. As such, it is normal for you to take a deep breath and wonder, why should I choose Udemy?
Udemy has established itself over the years to offer a wide collection of comprehensive teaching and learning courses on almost every subject. It is the go-to place for professionals who are looking to widen their horizons.
Another reason you should consider choosing Udemy is the quality of the certificate offered. These certificates can boost your resume and skills, and show prospects your knowledge of a particular field, and how much of an expert you are.
Shopping on Udemy for your favorite courses is pretty simple as the platform is designed to help you learn for the future. There is a search bar provided for you to input any course you want to get details on. There is also a cart section where you can add as many courses as possible for review subsequently.
You will also find a vast collection of courses that have been classified into different categories for easy navigation and selection.
Udemy doesn't just stand out for the quality and number of courses it offers alone, but also for its responsive and user-friendly website.
To be direct, Udemy offers different topics and courses - all types of courses in English and other languages for everyone regardless of their levels - beginner, intermediate, or expert.
- You can take web development content courses for Google Flutter, Android Development, iOS Development, React Native, Swift, Dart (programming language), Mobile Development, Kotlin, SwiftUI, and operating system.
- Game development courses available include Unity, Game Development Fundamentals, Unreal Engine, C#, 3D Game Development, C++, Unreal Engine Blueprints, 2D Game Development, Blender.
- You can find entrepreneurship courses on Business Fundamentals, personal development, Entrepreneurship Fundamentals, Business Strategy, Freelancing, Startup, Business Plan, Online Business, Home Business, Blogging.
- For business analytics courses, areas covered include Microsoft Power BI, SQL, Tableau, Business Analysis and management, Data modeling, business intelligence, MySQL, Data analysis, Blockchain, and machine learning.
- For digital marketing, there are courses in Google Ads (AdWords), Social media marketing and promotions, marketing strategy, Google Ads certification, internet marketing, YouTube Marketing, email marketing, Google analytics.
- You can take Graphic Design and illustration courses in graphics design, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, drawing, photography, digital painting, InDesign, Canva, Character Design, and Design theory.
- You can earn IT certifications in AWS certification, Microsoft certification, AWS certified solutions architect - associate, AWS certified cloud practitioner, CompTIA A+, Amazon AWS, Cisco CCNA, CompTIA Security+, and Microsoft AZ-900.
Udemy is a registered online learning marketplace and one of the largest worldwide. It has in its collection over 155,000 education courses and well over 40 million students and instructors from data science, programming, marketing, and freelancing, to health and wellness, there are no courses Udemy doesn't offer!
Founded in May 2010, Udemy has gone on to become one of the most renowned American massive open online course. Eren Bali, Gagan Biyani, and Okay Caglar are the brain behind this innovation. It has maintained its initial headquarters in San Francisco, California and has over 1000 individuals in its employ.