Shop and save when you use a Ray-Ban Coupon!
Read here for all of the ways to save money while shopping online at Ray-Ban.com:
- You don't need to look far for the top Ray-Ban codes and Ray-Ban coupon codes. Have a peek right here on BravoDeal for the best discount from Ray-Ban!
- Shop Ray-Ban today and discover all of the ongoing promotions, Ray-Ban sales, and find a Ray-Ban promotion code to save on your next order.
- Did you know that students can benefit from special Ray-Ban discounts and free shipping within the United States! Simply register and verify your student status with UNiDAYS and use your special Ray-Ban code on your purchase.
- Sign up for the e-newsletter to get the latest Ray-Ban offers and exclusive deals right to your inbox. Get free shipping, Ray-Ban coupons and so much more delivered straight to your inbox.
- If you are looking for a great deal, Ray-Ban is the place for you! Take up to 50% off this selection of prescription eyeglasses without codes, Ray-Ban coupons, or discount codes.
- Members of the military can enjoy a special military discount on special lenses, Ray-Bansunglasses, eyeglasses, and even customized sunglasses and prescription glasses.
- Don't forget to shop the fabulous Black Friday sale to save on eyeglasses, Ray-Bantitanium eyeglasses, designer sunglasses, and so much more!
If you don't love your purchase, Ray-Ban customer service is here to make it right! Returns are free so you don't have to worry.
Ray-Ban prides itself on offering eyeglasses and prescription glasses with style. You know you will always find high-quality kids, mens, and womens iconic aviators and sunglasses as well as accessories and prescription lenses. The brand has a wide selection of frames that vary from classic models to modern designs like polar sunglasses, all of which are fashionable without being avant-garde. All of Ray-Ban lenses and complete pair glasses have a timelessness to them that makes them pass the test of time. You can even get your very own pair of personalized sunglasses, free shipping is included. With free shipping, order anything you'd like and save money. Plus your order of sunglasses gets free carbon neutral shipping.
BravoDeal will have the latest Ray-Ban coupons, promo codes, and deals so that you can treat your eyes to top-quality eyewear at a lower price. Order Ray-Ban today and start saving!
Give your loved ones Ray-Ban gift cards to show how much you care.
Ray-Ban has the right frame for anyone looking for stylish polar sunglasses or glasses with prescription lenses. Ray-Ban has frames for men, women, and children, no matter the generation or lifestyle, the brand’s tasteful stylishness suits a wide variety of people. A fun feature the brand provides is the ability to design your own glasses! Just visit rayban.com and click on the “Design Your Own” tab at the top center of the page. You can start from scratch or follow the easy steps: first, you choose the shape of the frame, then the lenses, the material for both the front and the sides of the glasses, your size, and what’s very neat is that you can customize your glasses with an engraving and then finish off by choosing the color of your classic Ray-Ban case to which you can also add a monogram. Or you can choose from the Ray-Ban Exclusive and Limited Edition Collection for shades that are more particular and in some cases, a tribute to history.
If you’ve never heard of the brand Ray-Ban, you’ve certainly seen Aviator and/or Wayfarer-style sunglasses. The classic designs have been staples of eyewear fashion since the 1930s. Always imitated, never duplicated. Ray-Ban manufactures top-quality sunglasses that offer protection from the harsh rays of the sun. Lenses are usually crystal and can be made with polarization and/or UV protection. Ray-Ban dominates the market with its stylishness and continuous improvement of frames and lenses. The brand intends to move forward in innovative technologies to make frames lighter, more durable, and lenses that not only better protect the eyes but also enhance vision. You will find Ray-Ban promo codes and discounts on BravoDeal making the price-to-quality a sure win for you!
Ray-Ban had its start in 1937 when army airline pilot John A. McCready needed a solution to block sun rays from his eyes while flying. The issue was brought to Bausch & Lomb, an American company that for over 150 years has been dedicated to the innovation of technologies for eye and vision health. Bausch & Lomb managed to create glasses that banned sun rays from the eyes, hence the name Ray-Ban! The glasses were not only practical but also stylish. The original models being the iconic Aviator and Wayfarer sunglasses - recognizable and sought-after styles until this day.
Throughout the decades, Bausch & Lomb created more versions of Ray-Ban sunglasses; in the 1950s the Caravan model was released, in the 60s the Olympian 1 and 2 which were made popular when Peter Fonda wore them in the movie Easy Rider, and in the 80s the model of note is the General. Throughout the years, icons of popular culture like Bob Dylan and Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Tom Cruise in Top Gun, Will Smith, and Tommy Lee Jones in Men in Black helped grow Ray-Ban’s popularity. In 1999, Bausch & Lomb sold the brand to Italian eyewear conglomerate Luxottica Group for a reported $640 million, making the American-founded brand, Italian. Ray-Ban now makes up 5% of the eyewear market and is the largest sunglasses brand globally.