Save on legal advice with a Nolo discount code! Shop for legal forms, books & encylcopedias.
Useful info for a specific event
Does Nolo participate in Black Friday?
Absolutely! Black Friday is your chance to save on professional legal forms, books, financial documents, and legal encyclopedias! Don’t waste your money on costly attorney fees, during Black Friday all you need to do is shop with a Nolo discount code featured on this page to save! Find DIY legal solutions such as living trust, will & estate planning, family & custody law, and small business planning software. Black Friday only comes once a year, so don’t miss out on your chance to save!
Online shopping secrets
Great ways to save with Nolo
Nolo takes complicated legal subjects and makes them simple! Paying for an attorney can be so expensive. Nolo connects its customers with affordable legal solutions in just 3 easy steps. You’ll receive simple and straightforward legal advice on any area of law such as tax, divorce, real estate, property, immigration, and intellectual property. On top of connecting you with a top attorney specialized in your area of law, Noloprovides many DIY legal products to help you with your everyday legal needs. Here is a list of some great tips for saving withNolo:
- Use the Find a Lawyer feature to find affordable legal representation near you!
- Repair your credit with the Credit Repair bundle up to 40% off!
- Save up to 20% on Deduct It - reduce your taxes and get all the tax deductions you're due!
- Finance and Marriage Visas advice up to 30% off.
- Save $50 on the Inventors' Bundle.
- Get 30% off U.S. Immigration Made Easy.
- Buy the Estate planning bundle for $30 off!
- Save 10% off every Airbnb Host's Tax Handbook, no Nolo coupon required.
- Get thousands of free legal documents at Nolo's Legal Library!
When you're ready to save, Nolo has affordable legal options to get you through every legal crisis! Other companies charge outrageously high fees for their legal books, documents, and software. If you shop with a Nolo coupon code featured on this page, you can save on Nolo's best-selling legal software! Invest in a product that will guide you through the process of resolving your legal issue by yourself, no attorneys necessary!
Does Nolo offer free shipping?
Nolo offers a small shipping charge of only $5 on their physical products. You can also purchase many of their items as a digital eBook that will be instantly delivered to you, no shipping charges necessary!
What is the Nolo refund policy?
If you're not satisfied with your purchases, you may request a refund from Nolo. To learn more about initiating a refund with Nolo, head to the Customer Service section of the Nolo website.
Why choose Nolo ?
Trying to navigate the legal system is hard! Legal documents are often written in hard-to-understand legal terms and complicated legal jargon. Hiring an attorney to handle your legal problems is insanely expensive! Nolo addresses this problem with their thousands of do-it-yourself legal forms, online documents, books & eBooks, and legal software. Take a look at just some of the great advantages Nolo programs offer:
- Easy to use: No overly complicated language here! Nolo uses simple, easy-to-understand English so that you never feel confused or overwhelmed.
- Create legal documents: Create hundreds of legal documents and manage them easily with the help of the Nolo.com Cloud.
- Estate Planning: Protect your family with the easy-to-use estate planning software, Quicken Willmaker & Trust. Create wills, trusts, health care directives, and more.
- Connect with a Lawyer: If your legal issues are complicated, choosing an attorney may be the best choice. In just a few simple steps, Nolo will match you with an attorney specializing in the area of law you need help with.
- Free legal articles: Nolo has an extensive library of free legal documents, forms, articles, and eBooks to help you research any legal topic you wish to learn about.
For over 50 years, Nolo has been a trusted authority of legal advice. With all the great couponsNolo has available, there is no better time to invest in a Nolo legal solution!
Shopping on Nolo
Have you always wanted to start your own business? Let Nolo show you how!
Nolo provides made great DIY legal books, eBooks, and software that will guide you through the process of opening your own small business, LLC, or non-profit corporation! One of the most important decisions you will ever make when starting your own business is deciding which form your business will take - corporation or LLC? Make the right decision based on all the most up-to-date information available with the help of Nolo's best-selling business products!
Remember, if you shop with one of the Nolo coupons featured on this page, you won't even have to pay full price for your Nolo next book or software!
What does Nolo offer?
Nolo provides its customers with legal DIY products that are reliable, always up to date, and written in plain, easy-to-understand English. You can find Nolo books, eBooks, and software on a wide range of legal topics such as:
- Accidents & injuries: Have you been injured at home or on the job? See what kind of compensation you may be entitled to.
- Bankruptcy: Find out if bankruptcy is the right option for you.
- Family law & child custody: Get the essential information on how to end a marriage without conflict or drama. Learn how you can use processes like divorce mediation or collaborative divorce.
- Landlord & Tenant law: Landlords, learn to effectively manage your properties with Nolo's Landlord Bundle. Tenants, learn your rental rights with the help of Nolo's Tenant Defenses to Eviction Notices series.
- SocialSecurity & Disability: Everything you need to get the social security & disability payments you're entitled to.
- Immigration: Try Nolo's U.S. Immigration Made Easy book for easy-to-understand information on the U.S immigration process. Learn about green cards, visas, family sponsorship, and more.
- Intellectual Property: Protect your invention with a patent and learn how to monetize it!
Remember, if your legal case is complicated, it may be best to seek professional legal advice. Nolo matches people with licensed attorneys within their vast legal network. In just a few easy steps, you'll be matched with a lawyer specializing in the area of law you need. Nolo's attorneys offer fair and affordable prices, so ask to be matched with a legal professional today!
Nolo is an American publisher of legal materials such as books, forms, and software. The company was founded in 1971 by law school graduate Ralph Warner and family law attorney Ed Sherman. Its primary focus is to provide the average person with access to legal material. Nolo also puts its customers in contact with its nationwide network of attorneys.