Shop with a Macy's promo code to get the most savings possible!
Useful info for a specific event
Does Macy's participate in Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Yes! During Black Friday and Cyber Monday, you can find some amazing deals on your favorite items, including clothing, accessories, watches, handbags, fragrances, home decor, and so much more! If you are looking to save, Macy's during Black Friday is the perfect solution! You can even find Macy's coupons, promo codes, and discounts to save even more at macys.com! If you're reading this it's a sign, Macy's has exactly what you're looking for.
Online shopping secrets
You don't want to miss these secrets to saving money while shopping online at Macy's.
- The easiest way to save is by checking out this BravoDeal page for the top Macy's discount codes, offers, and promo codes.
- Sign up to receive email notifications and you'll get a Macy's promo code for 25% off your purchase!
- You don't need a Macy's promo code to get up to 85% off thousands of women's sale styles! Start saving today.
- Take advantage of free curbside pick-up! Do all of your shopping in the convenience of your own home, and stop by your nearest Macy's store to pick up your order.
- Freshen up your home with decor items now up to 85% off, no coupon code needed.
- Be sure to check out the deals page to stay up to date with the latest sales, discounts, and more.
- You can enjoy free shipping on your next purchase of $25 or more! Or you can receive your order for free with curbside pickup at your local store!
- Don't miss all the great perks and benefits when you open up a Macy's credit card! You will receive a Macy's coupon code for 20% off your purchase today and tomorrow just for being approved!
- With the Macy's credit card you can work your way up to savings of up to 5% back in rewards on all of your purchases. These rewards rack up fast and turn into star money to be used towards future purchases. You can also save an extra 1-3% just by using your Macy's credit card on everyday purchases such as at restaurants, gas stations and supermarkets, and everywhere else! The savings are endless!
- Join the Star Rewards program to get member-exclusive benefits and promotions! It's free, what are you waiting for?
- Download the Macy's app on your mobile phone for an additional app-exclusive coupon. It's an easy way to keep track of star money, make favorites lists, and so much more.
Why choose Macy's ?
Macy's offers amazing customer service. Have a quick question? Take a look online at the FAQ section of popular questions for quick answers. Feel free to contact the customer service team by phone or email.
Macy's return policy is simple! If you don't love your purchase, Macy's allows most items to be returned for free within 90 days of the date of purchase. Macy's wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Check the link for returns on the homepage for any exceptions.
The company is working hard to make big changes when it comes to sustainability. With such a large empire built, Macy's has a huge responsibility. You can check on their website to see how they are working to better improve in areas such as supply and chain, reforestation, and using reusable bags to avoid creating plastic waste.
Macy's also has high goals for giving back to its community. The company has partnered with charities for clothing donations, hunger relief, disaster support, and wish-granting. With your order, Macy's is able to give back! Macy's holds true to its values and the importance of taking care of and enriching lives.
Shopping on Macy's
If you're impressed by the range of items in stores, Macy's online collection will certainly surprise you! The department store covers all of your fashion needs, and carries top designer brands such as Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, DKNY, and MICHAEL Michael Kors!
Macy's offers fashion for the entire family! Check out the selection of amazing brands for women's shoes, dresses, jeans, and apparel, beauty products, and accessories. Head over to the Sports Fan Shop and you will find everything you need for the big game nights to cheer on your favorite sports team.
You'll also find the best selection of kids' toys and games for all of those birthdays and holidays! Shop the amazingly low prices for fine jewelry and pick out something that really sparkles and shines. Make sure you use a Macy's coupon to get additional savings!
If you are looking for some amazing deals, Macy's is the perfect store for you! Always make sure to have a look at the sales and clearance section for great prices on last-minute end-of-season merchandise.
Macy's also offers a large collection ofhome decoritems. Keep your home up to date with the changing seasons with small details like wall decorations, such as picture frames, or even new dinnerware.
Have a look at the furniture collections to update any room in your home, or check out the selection of small appliances for all of your kitchen essentials and more.
Did you know that Macy's offers a personal stylist? The best part? It's absolutely free! All you need to do is make an appointment, take a short quiz about yourself, and have fun shopping! These personal stylists will help you choose the right trends and select styles that fit just for you.
Pick up Macy's gift cardsand make a special gift for someone special. They are so easy to use and can be redeemed both in stores and online!
What does Macy's offer?
Macy's offers you a full on shopping experience. It is a department store to take your loved ones, your kids, and your grandkids and make lasting memories. Macy's isn't just a department store, it is a community.
Let Macy's become a part of your lives to help celebrate and enrich each other. Enjoy and have fun by taking part in the famous Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. It has become a part of the American culture and of the flagship store.
Macy's is more than just finding the latest fashion trends. Join into special events like fashion shows to really get the full experience. You might even meet a surprise guest celebrity!
Have you just bought yourself a new cookbook or kitchen appliance? Check out to see the culinary events that Macy's offers to learn how to use your new gadget or for the top recipes of the season!
Macy's is so much more than just a department store. It is a legacy, a tradition, and a heritage. The Macy's department store has been growing with families since 1858 and gaining their trust along the way.
It is a full cultural experience to be enjoyed by all. Macy's offers spectacular events such as fashion shows with celebrity appearances, culinary events, and flower shows.
Macy's is a world of wonder when it comes to shopping. It has helped to create timeless memories for families during all of the holiday seasons with its spectacular window displays and holiday parades. It is one of the leading brands in the retail industry, providing customers with high-quality products for great value.
As of 2020, there are a total of 552 Macy's department stores, in addition to macys.com which also ships internationally.
Macy's dates back to 1858 when it was founded by Rowland Hussey Macy in none other than New York City. The first store, R. H. Macy & Co sold dry goods, and fortunately was quite far away from any other dry good stores, creating business. Even in the first year of business, the store became quite profitable and is estimated to have made around $85,000!
With all the stiff competition in New York City, Macy had to find a way to publicize and differentiate the Macy's department store from others. He worked hard to decorate and create beautiful display windows for the holiday season. This type of advertisement led to the first notions of "window shopping". The Macy's department stores have since kept this practice of themed window displays through the years and it has become a tradition for many people to walk the blocks of Macy's to see the window features during the holidays.
The most famous of all the Macy's department stores is by far the flagship store in Herald Square in New York City. It was opened in 1902 and has expanded to take over almost the entire block of Seventh Avenue, and is one of the largest department stores in the world! It has also been used to conduct the annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade since 1924.
Macy's today has over 500 stores located throughout the United States of America and is known as the largest American department store.