Get your next rental car and save with a Hertz promo code!
Online shopping secrets
You will not want to miss out on these top secret ways to save money when you rent a car with Hertz!
- You do not need to go far to find the best Hertz discount codes or a Hertz promo code to save on your booking. Have a look right here on this BravoDeal page for special offers and the top Hertz coupon.
- Sign up for Hertz emails for special offers and ongoing promotions. Do not miss out on a super Hertz coupon code to save on your next rent a car booking.
- Join the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards program and take advantage of amazing benefits! Enjoy awesome perks like earning points to be redeemed for free car rentals! You will also have priority for pick-ups and drop-offs and Hertz fast track. The best part is it is absolutely free to join.
- Have a look at the Rental Car Special Offers link at the bottom of the Hertz homepage. Here you will find the latest offers, the ongoing promotions of the moment, and even a great Hertz discount code to use when you book a rental car.
- Did you know that being a AAA member saves you up to an additional $20 off the base rate for car rentals? Just enter in the Hertz promo code before completing your booking. Do not miss out on this special promotion!
- There is no additional young renter fee for drivers of the age 20 years and older when you book with Hertz. Take advantage of this deal before it is gone!
- Check out the Deals link at the top of the Hertz homepage for offers on global destinations.
- Are you leaving every week for a business trip? Sign up now for the Hertz Business Rewards and enjoy perks like free rental days with your earned points, roadside service, and dedicated support when you need it the most.
Shopping on Hertz
Renting a car with Hertz is so simple!
Whether you need a car just for the day, or even for a month, Hertz has all of the options to suit all of your needs. Get a rental car for when you land at the airport or even after an unexpected visit to the mechanics.
To find the right car option for you, all you need to do is to type in the pick-up location to search for cars near you. Add in your dates and times for pick-up and drop-off to narrow down your possibilities. Do not forget to add in that Hertz promo code to save big on your booking!
Are you making the big move? With Hertz, you can even rent moving trucks and vans to make moving easier. Select from options like simple vans and pick up trucks, or save 10% with Penske Truck Rental if you need more space.
Subscribe to join the Hertz Free-To-Go Pass. It is a program to help you save when renting cars. For just $99 a year, you can save $100 each time you rent a car with Hertz! Enjoy a savings of 10% every year, plus you can earn double the points! You will not want to miss ongoing promos such as a bonus of $250 just for subscribing. Hurry, because this offer will not last long!
Check out the Deals link under rentals for Hertz offers like one-way rental discounts and savings for travelers 50 years of age and over.
Are you renting a car with Hertz, but now looking to buy? With Hertz, you have the option to buy cars with the Rent2Buy Program.
You can also easily extend your rental if needed by searching your rental record number and the last 4 of your driver's license number. Hertz is there for you when your plans change or the unexpected happens.
What does Hertz offer?
Hertz offers the option of renting or even purchasing vehicles for all of your traveling needs.
Have you just booked that European vacation that you have been saving up for all year? Hertz has locations internationally to help you get around and visit all of the places on your itinerary.
Is your car in the shop and you need a rental car to get around in for a week? Check out the options that Hertz has for you.
Do you get bored with the same old car and are looking for the next car release to spice things up? Rent that cool new convertible in the summer and an SUV in the winter for those holiday travels to visit family.
Hertz is an American car rental company that has become the second-largest car rental company in the United States. It was founded in 1918 by Walter Jacobs and now operates approximately 10,200 corporate and franchisee locations.
The company was originally called Rent-a-Car Inc. and at the time only had twelve cars to rent. It only took five years for the company to expand and operate 600 vehicles to rent. In 1923 John Hertz purchased Walter Jacobs' company and the name changed to Hertz Drive-Ur-Self System.