Get a Staples coupon code and enjoy 30% off or more on your office supplies!
Does Staples offer a Black Friday Sale?
Yes, Staples offers Black Friday deals each year. It is usually an opportunity for many shoppers to save on every item purchased from the platform. On this day, you can save on gifts, home office items, and the latest business technology.The Staples Black Friday sale runs from the week leading to the day up until Cyber Monday.
Do not miss this huge sale! Grab your Staples coupon code before it's too late!
Staples Saving Ideas
Some of the great ways to save money buying any item from Staples include:
- Check out all the great deals and Staples discounts on this Bravodeal page.
- Enjoy 30% OFF graduation cards with promotional codes.
- Enjoy a $10 discount using Staples promotional codes.
- Get a $10 discount OFF signs, banners, and posters with this coupon code.
- Enjoy the Staples same date printing deal.
- Get blueprints for as low as $1.89.
- Enjoy free deliveries on your major deals.
- Save on a McAfee Livesafe subscription thanks to a Staples coupon code!
Does Staples offer free shipping?
Staples is not involved in the direct delivery of products gotten from the store. However, the brand provides fast and free delivery on orders made at the kiosk. For buyers in the United States, you get free delivery on items above $49.99. However, you don't have to worry if you're spending less because you can enjoy free shipping using Staples discounts.
How to request a return?
While efforts are always put in place to ensure quality delivery at all times, Staples still ensures there is a return policy in place. To request a return from Staples, you will need to do the following:
- Go to staples.com and log in to your account on your laptop, PC, or mobile device.
- Go to 'My Orders' and find the order with the item you'd like to return.
- Select 'return an item' and choose the reason for your return.
- You will be contacted by Staples customer care to process your return.
Does Staples Offer Membership Rewards?
You've heard it right! Staples offers membership rewards for their members. These rewards are free with no hidden costs at all. The four reward plans of Staples include Base, Base+, Premier, and Elite.
The Base reward plan offers free delivery on all orders of $25 or more, rewards back 2% on purchase, and ink and toner recycling rewards for 10 months. Luckily, this plan costs you nothing. All of these offers including member-exclusive deals and are free of charge.
When you spend $250 you can unlock the Base+ benefits. Base+ offers free delivery on all orders without a minimum spend! Also, it offers you everything else given in the Base rewards plan.
Staples Premier rewards members will receive orders the next day without a minimum spend! They also get 5% rewards back on purchases, 20 months of ink and toner recycling rewards, free refunds, $25 in store for prints and marketing, and $20 for technology services. This plan also includes everything else offered in the Base plans! Spend $1000 and become eligible for this!
When you spend $5000 or more, you become a member of the Elite rewards plan. This plan offers everything in the Premier plan, free monthly product samples, and account management. Also, they get priority assistance from the customer service team.
Getting quality office supplies is important to productivity in the workplace. With quality, you won't have to worry about the cost of having to replace these supplies over and over again. That's what Staples get to offer you - quality office supplies at affordable prices.
Whether you are buying from any of the brand's warehouses or online, you're still guaranteed the same level of quality on every purchase made.
Shopping on Staples has been made easy as there is a customer area that allows you to check your order history, add items to your favorites, and track your order.
On the website, there is a special offer tracker that lets you keep track of new offers. You are also allowed to make your order based on the item number.
On the section categories of Staples, you will find products offered grouped in a manner that makes it easy for you to find what you're looking for.
- Staples offer office supplies and stationery for home, work, or school. Some of these supplies include pens, staplers, labels, files, folders, and hand sanitizer.
- You can also get personal arts and crafts supplies, board and display equipment, business cards, desk organization kits like chairs and other furniture, diaries and organizers, file storage and archiving devices, labels, pads and books, printer, and writing supplies.
- Other available products include inks, toner cartridges, signs, banners, decals, posters, catering, cleaning products, packaging, and mailing items.
Staples is an American office retail company involved in the sales of office supplies and other office-related products. It uses a retail channel and operates as a B2B retailer. It makes available these office supplies to other businesses who need them or who sell them to end-users.
It also doubles as a private company that offers copy and print services as well as modern-day office center technology. If you are looking to buy quality office supplies, then look no further than Staples.
The major areas Staples serves include the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Staples was established in May 1986 somewhere in Brighton as a small shop. It was founded primarily by Thomas G. Stemberg, Leo Khan, and Myra Hart.
Today, the brand has grown in no small way. It has over 1000 stores, 40 warehouses and fulfillment stores, and over 70,000 people in its employ. Its ownership was acquired by Sycamore Partners in 2017 and has J. Alexander Douglas and Micheal Motz as its CEO.