Get a Puma promo code to save on cool kicks and apparel.
Online shopping secrets
Are you looking for top secrets to save money while shopping online at Puma? Check out this list right here!
- You do not need to go far to find the top Puma promo code or Puma coupon to save on your online order. Have a look right here on this BravoDeal page for discount codes that actually work!
- Sign up for the Puma newsletter and you will automatically receive a Puma coupon code for 10% off of your first purchase! The newsletter is also a great way to stay up to date on all of the latest sale events, promotions, and new arrivals.
- Register your student status with UNiDAYS through the Puma website and get a unique Puma student discount code for an extra 10% off your order!
- As a special thank you, all doctors, nurses, and First Responders receive Puma coupons for an additional 20% off their purchase when they register their status through Puma.
- All military members, teachers, and other qualified members can also take advantage of a 10% discount on their orders simply by verifying their status at checkout. Have a look at the Service Discount link for all of the details.
Shopping on Puma
Finding amazing style is easy when you shop online at Puma.
You can choose to shop by the main categories like women, men, and kids for the latest trends in Puma shoes and apparel. You can also shop by collaborations, collections, and even the Puma Outlet for incredible deals on sale styles.
Do you want to keep up to date on all of the new arrivals happening at Puma? Check out the link for the Launch Calendar so you can preview the latest drops and have early access to Puma exclusives.
You absolutely will not want to miss the Icon collection with all of the classic and original designs of Puma shoes and clothing. We all know that classic never goes out of style.
Puma works hard to make a difference in the world and has taken leaps to make the company more sustainable. You can shop the Sustainable Shop for products made from sustainably sourced materials and fibers.
Shop the latest of Puma offerings and have a look at the On Trend collection. Never miss out on new releases and great style.
Have your kids looking just as cool as you with Puma's Mini Me collection for kids. Have a ball matching with your kids in fun colors head to toe! Puma even has merchandise in infants and toddler sizes, too.
Check out the sale section for all categories and find sale items for up to 50% off!
Need a few gift ideas for birthdays or the holiday season? Do not miss the Gift Guidefor awesome holiday deals and cool head-to-toe outfit ideas. When in doubt, a Puma gift card is always the way to go. Let that special someone choose exactly what they want to express their unique style.
The best part about ordering online at Puma is the free standard shipping for all orders on $35 or more! If you have any second thoughts about your items, you can easily make returns for free. Puma has extended its return window from 30 days to 45 days from the date of purchase.
What does Puma offer?
Puma is a company that works to empower and inspire people. Puma is highly influenced by sports and creates shoes, accessories, and apparel to keep you running with the big guys.
If you are passionate about sports and style, then Puma is the brand for you. Breaking a sweat has never felt so good when decked out in Puma. From the beginning, the company has been backed up by some of the biggest athletes such as Olympic gold medalist Josy Barthel, Tommie Smith, and John Carlos.
In the world of sports, Puma means success. Puma is for the athletes running laps at track and field, shooting 3 pointers at basketball, and scoring touchdowns on the football field. Puma is for all of the major athletes, and all of the kids looking up to them.
Puma is a German company that was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. Before starting Puma, Rudolf had paired up with his brother Adolf to start the company Adidas. In 1948 Rudolf separated from his brother and Adidas to create Puma, which became the top competitor of Adidas.
The company was originally named Ruda, which took a play on Rudolf Dassler's name. However, a few months later the name was changed to Puma. The company then created its distinctive "formstrip" logo design.
Nowadays the company offers collections of shoes, clothing, and accessories for women, men, and kids. It is a company very much geared towards sports and an athletic lifestyle. It is one of the first major companies to try and become a more sustainable business.