Sweep away the winter blues with these spring cleaning tips from Max Warehouse!
Nothing is more satisfying than a clean and sparkling home but trying to make a deep cleaning and reorganize your entire house can be an overwhelming project. If you're not sure where to start with your next spring cleaning and organization project then this is the blog for you! With a little help from the experts at Max Warehouse, we've listed some of the best spring cleaning tips to get your home ready for summer!
Use a checklist
Getting your home ready for summer after a long winter takes a lot of work! With so many rooms and different areas of your home to tackle it's easy to become overwhelmed. To make your spring cleaning a little easier this year, come up with a spring cleaning checklist to help you plan ahead, stay organized and not forget anything! Here are some suggestions for your checklist:
- Proper cleaning supplies: Do you have all the right cleaning products, tools, and supplies to get the job done? If you find yourself missing something, just head on over to Max Warehouse! They have an amazing selection of reliable and versatile cleaning products that will work for every surface in your home.
- Clear out the clutter: Spring cleaning is your chance to organize your home and get rid of clutter, grime, and dust. Identify the problem areas in your home ahead of time and ask yourself if there are unneeded items that are causing clutter!
- Clean room by room: Organize your checklist room by room to help you stay on track. Make a list of all the rooms in your home and label which cleaning tasks you want to complete in each room.
With your premade spring cleaning checklist in hand, you're ready to begin your spring clean this year! If you're unsure how to properly clean a surface or undertake a particular cleaning job, be sure to check out the Max Warehouse online store. With thousands of different cleaning supplies available, they have the right cleaning solution to tackle even the toughest cleaning jobs around your home!
Get organized and stay organized
Spring cleaning is not only a great time to clean your home but to organize it as well! Great organization starts by having the right storage and organization solutions. Check out some of these great organization tips to help you organize your home and keep it neat:
- Kitchen: Store dry goods like pasta and cereals in clear food storage containers. Invest in a good Rubbermaid or Pyrex food container set to easily organize your fridge and kitchen cabinets.
- Closet Storage: Save time in the morning by keeping your wardrobe well organized! Choose from great closet and shoe storage solutions such as customizable racks, closet cubicles, drawer organizers, shelving, storage boxes, and removable dresser organizers!
- Shed & Garage: It's easy to let a shed or garage get messy. Get back on track with adjustable shelving units or shelving racks. They're easy to set up and break down!
- Tools & Equipment: Don't leave your expensive tools lying around! Max Warehouse has many great tool storage solutions including toolboxes, tool totes, backpacks, aprons and belts, and many other great tool storage ideas!
A well-organized home not only looks great, but it helps you save time and frustration as well! For all of these great storage and organization solutions and more, just head over to Max Warehouse.
Try a new DIY project
Spring cleaning is about more than just cleaning and organization, this is a great time to undertake that DIY project you've been talking about! Choose a project you want to complete and shop for all the supplies you need at an unbeatable price! Just make sure to choose a project that isn't too big or time-consuming, you did just get finished cleaning and organizing your house after all!
Establish new cleaning habits
Now that your house is sparkling clean without dust and well organized, and your DIY project is complete, this is a great time to establish some new cleaning habits to keep it that way! Make a plan to tackle spring cleaning projects earlier next year so that you can do cleaning tasks 15 minutes a day rather than trying to cram everything into one weekend. Don't get overwhelmed trying to do everything yourself, make sure you get the whole family involved and make it fun by planning a family reward for when the work is done!
Cleaning and organizing your home for spring doesn't have to be overwhelming if you follow these cleaning tips! Remember that Max Warehouse offers so much more than just cleaning products and home organization and storage solutions. Find everything you need to celebrate spring like lawn & garden products, housewares, wildlife & bird supplies, pools & accessories and so much more!